The school has a campus sprawling over 26 acres of land. It is located 30 kms. from Baroda towards Bombay on National Highway No.8, free from the hustle and bustle of city life. Pollution-free environment, blooming flowers, lush green lawns and tall trees add to its beauty. The Campus has following buildings and facilities:
- Administrative Block housing mainly, CEO's Office, Principal's Office, Manager's Office, Reception, Accounts Office, Dispensary & Sick wards for Boys and Girls.
- Academic Block housing classes VII to XII, Vice- Principal's Office, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and Computer laboratories.
- Junior wing cum Boys hostel housing classes I to VI and VIII to XII boys hostel.
- K.G. Block housing Nursary & K.G. class rooms, hostels and play-park.
- Girls hostel.
- Meditation Hall building housing Meditation Hall, Art Class, Library, Junior boys hostel, and class VII hostel.
- Dining Hall building housing Dining hall, Music Class, Junior Boys A.C. dorm and Teachers Accomodation.
- Residential quarters for staff.
- Indoor Gymnasium, Indoor Bedminton courts, Table tennis cum Table Soccer hall, Stables for horses.
- Lawn Tennis courts, , Basket Ball court, Open-air Theater, Swimming pool, Equestrian erena, Cricket Ground with Turf wickets and Nets for practice, Football Ground, Half football Ground for practice, Volleyball courts, 200 mtrs. Running track.
The class rooms are smart classes, airy and spacious. The laboratories are well-equipped and modern.
The computer lab is equipped with computers running with multimedia and Internet.
Salient Features Of the School at a Glance
- Residential cum Day boarding, Co - educational, Senior Secondary, English medium school affiliated with Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Classes : Nursary to XII.
- Smart Classes.
- Computer and internet education from std II to XII.
- Emphasis on spiritual development and inculcation of moral values. Meditation classes for all the students.
- All major indoor and outdoor games including horse riding, gymnastics, swimming, cricket, football, Volley Ball, Basket ball, Lawn Tennis, table tennis, Table Soccer and School Band.
- The school is a member of Equestrian Federation of India.
- Excellent board results of X and XII.
- Co - curricular activities such as debates, declamations, essay writing, extempore, mono - acting, dramatics, poem recitation and quiz.
- School building, classes, hostels and playgrounds spread over sprawling 26 acres of land with trees, plants and lush green lawns in the campus.
- Excellent living conditions, separate hostels for boys and girls, nutritious vegetarian, balanced food.
- Well qualified, trained and experienced teachers.
- Well equipped science laboratories and library.
- Educational tours such as excursions, hiking, trekking and adventure courses.
- Hobbies such as photography, gardening, music, painting, art and crafts.
- In house medical facility.